Regulatory Advice for broadcasters
Offering expert advice and guidance to broadcasters and independent producers on:
- Complying fully with Ofcom’s Broadcasting Codes
- Obtaining an Ofcom licence to broadcast in the UK and meeting the terms of your licence
- Staying updated on specific Codes and rule changes as they apply to you
- Handling complaints to Ofcom about programme content and following the right procedures
- Learning from other broadcasters’ mistakes, sanctions and upheld complaints
Please use our contact page to make an enquiry.